The Am’D asymmetric carabiner, made of aluminum, light carabiner with a D shape, very functional for connecting a belay system or storing equipment. Its ergonomics and its Keylock system facilitate handling, even with gloves. The Am’D carabiner is available in three locking systems: manual locking SCREW-LOCK or automatic locking BALL-LOCK, TWIST-LOCK and TRIACT-LOCK.
- Great functionality thanks to its capacity and dimensions:
- effective shape whatever the direction of use of the carabiner (belay system),
- carabiner for storing a large amount of material.
- Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape favoring good hand grip,
- shape suitable for gripping with gloves,
- Keylock system to prevent any involuntary snagging of the carabiner.
- Available in three versions of locking system adapted to each situation:
- SCREW-LOCK: occasional use and dirty environment,
- BALL-LOCK: frequent use for the practical aspect of automatic locking; the triple action for opening secures use,
- TWIST-LOCK: automatic locking with double action opening. specific use for which the opening speed is essential (at the end of the lanyard for example) and for the connection of a GRIGRI to the harness.
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple action opening.
- Material (s): aluminum
- Certification (s): CE EN 12275