The OMNI multi-directional half-round carabiner can be used to close the FALCON ASCENT harness, or to connect a CROLL belay loop. It is available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK and manual SCREW-LOCK.
- Multi-directional carabiner for:
– closing the FALCON ASCENT harness by connecting the two attachment points,
– connecting a CROLL ventral blocker (FALCON ASCENT).
- Strength: 15 kN (in all directions).
- Keylock system to prevent unintentional hooking of the carabiner during manoeuvres.
- Red visual indicator when carabiner is not locked (on SCREW-LOCK version).
- Available in two locking system versions:
– TRIACT-LOCK: automatic triple-action opening system,
– SCREW-LOCK: manual screw system with red visual indicator when carabiner is not locked.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, UKCA
|References||M37 TL||M37 SL|
|Weight||90 g||85 g|
|Long-axis resistance||20 kN||20 kN|
|Small axis resistance||15 kN||15 kN|
|Open finger resistance||7 kN||7 kN|
|Opening||22 mm||22 mm|