The DJINN carabiner is available in straight and curved versions, making it particularly suitable for climbers looking for reliable, sturdy equipment for their introduction to rock climbing. It has an H-shaped profile for lightness and features the Keylock system to prevent accidental snagging of the carabiner during maneuvers.
- High-performance carabiner designed for beginner climbers:
– large finger opening for easy handling,
– H-shaped cross-section for better strength/lightness ratio,
– wider contact surfaces to facilitate rope passage and reduce carabiner wear.
- Easy to use for efficient anchoring:
– Spout and Keylock system designed to prevent the carabiner from snagging during manoeuvres,
– DJINN straight finger: grip zone to improve grip when opening the carabiner,
– DJINN curved finger: facilitates rope clipping.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA