The SCORPIO EASHOOK via ferrata lanyard is designed for users from 40 to 120 kg according to the EN 958 : 2017 standard.
It is equipped with two EASHOOK wide-opening carabiners suitable for all hand sizes.
The two retractable strands are equipped with an anti-twist system for a more comfortable practice.
Its great durability is suitable for both regular practitioners and rental parks.
- Lanyard suitable for users from 40 to 120 kg:
– lanyard compliant with EN 958: 2017 suitable for a wide range of user weights,
– two elasticated strands with a large elongation capacity to fit all body sizes.
- Comfortable to use:
– ultra-compact tear-off absorption system (Petzl patent),
– short connection of the lanyard to the harness to limit bulk when walking,
– two elasticated strands mounted on a SWIVEL anti-twist system to facilitate handling,
– a short strand to rest on a rung,
– EASHOOK captive karabiners with an automatic locking system, suitable for all hand sizes.
- Durable design for intensive use:
– protective zippered cover to store and protect the energy absorber,
– high durability of HDPE (high density polyethylene) retractable strands and aluminum carabiners,
– suitable for more comfortable practice and intensive use (communities).
- Lanyard length (without carabiners): – retracted: 84.5 cm, – extended: 115.5 cm, – short strand: 36 cm.
- Material(s): high density polyethylene, polyester, aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 958 : 2017, VG11 2013, UKCA, UIAA
- Carabiners CE EN 12275 type K, UIAA
Suivez nous sur les réseaux