Lightweight and compact, the seams of the DYNACLIP lanyard are protected by a molded sheath for added safety and durability.
Its performance, especially dynamic performance, is also much better than a traditional strap ring.
The DYNACLIP lanyard is available in three lengths for different uses:
– The 40cm lanyard will be used for indoor climbing, by children or to use pulleys in adventure courses.
– The 50cm lanyard will be preferred on cliffs, to go along the belay and to put down a rope.
– The 75cm lanyard will be adopted by those who love belaying on long routes.
- Diameter 9 mm
- Material Polyamide
- Size 53 cm – 63 cm
- Sport Product yes.
- Sheath material Polyamide (PA).
- Core Material Polyamide (PA).
- Family DYNACLIP