VERSO is the lightest insurer in the Petzl range. It can be used with all rope diameters: single rope from 8.5 to 11 mm, double rope from 7.1 to 9.2 mm and twin rope from 6.9 to 9.2 mm. Intuitive and easy to use, it is suitable for learning, indoors and on the cliff. The specific design of the rope passage facilitates the sliding of the rope in the device, while preserving it from wear.
Suitable for all rope diameters:
- braking control, thanks to V-grooved and grooved brakes,
- compatible with dynamic single strings from 8.5 to 11 mm,
- compatible with dynamic double ropes from 7.1 to 9.2 mm,
- compatible with twin dynamic ropes from 6.9 to 9.2 mm.
Ease of use :
- classic belaying gestures with both hands on the rope,
- fluidity of the sliding of the rope in the device,
- allows abseiling,
- installation diagrams engraved on the insurer (for belaying and abseiling).
Durability and lightness:
- enhanced durability, thanks to the rounded design of the rope passage, limiting wear on the device,
- compact and ultra-light: only 55 g.
Rope compatibility: single rope from 8.5 to 11 mm, double rope from 7.1 to 9.2 mm and twin rope from 6.9 to 9.2 mm
Material (s): aluminum body
Certification (s): EN 15151-2, UIAA