- Facilitates rope ascent:
– can be used in conjunction with CROLL, ASCENSION or BASIC rope clamps,
– verticalizes the body to make movements more efficient,
– design facilitates rope sliding from the very first meters.
- Highly durable:
– stainless steel trigger for better corrosion resistance,
– pinned trigger with drain slot to optimize operation, whatever the conditions (frozen rope, mud…),
– Dyneema straps for greater abrasion resistance.
- Functional and ergonomic use:
– compact shape keeps it constantly attached to the foot and prevents any risk of snagging,
– quick and easy adjustment with DoubleBack buckle,
– can be removed from the rope by simply folding the leg backwards,
– cleat, available as an accessory, to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents.
- Also available in left-foot version.NB: PANTIN is not PPE.
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, Dyneema
- Weight: 85 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
|Version||right foot||left foot|
|Warranty||3 years||3 years|