Sm’D is a compact, lightweight, D-shaped locking carabiner, usable in many situations, easy to handle even with gloves and available in two versions of locking systems.
- Great versatility:
- D-shape guaranteeing its effectiveness, whatever its direction of use, to meet multiple uses: connection of belay system, pulley, end of lanyard …,
- good compactness and very lightness.
- Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape favoring good hand grip,
- H section contributing to better grip with gloves,
- Keylock system to prevent any involuntary snagging of the carabiner,
- hole allowing to connect to the carabiner, thanks to a cord, a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to make them captive.
- Available in two versions of locking system adapted to each situation:
- SCREW-LOCK: easy to open system, lockable or not according to the user’s needs. A red visual indicator indicates that the carabiner is not locked. This system is suitable for harsh environments where impurities (mud, frost) could seize an automatic locking system,
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use for which the speed of opening is essential (at the end of the lanyard for example) and for the connection of a GRIGRI to the harness.
- Material (s): aluminum
- Certification (s): CE EN 12275, UIAA
Suivez nous sur les réseaux